Daisypath Anniversary tickers


You will always be with me , same goes to me :')


Hai hello and assalamualaikum :) Today aku memang rajin sangat mengepost entry baru . Jari jemari terasa gatal . Sejak berbaik dengan cik abang *hihi , ketawa gatal !* , rasa hidup kembali bersinar . Kerap tertanya juga , kenapa dengan nazwan aku rasa bahagia ? Sedangkan dulu aku takpernah rasa mcm ni . Dengan Nazwan , bila bergaduh buat aku rasa aku makin rapat dan rapat dengan dia . Okay conclusion - still loving him and can't stop from loving him . Haish apa benda yang mamat ni mandrem kat aku , aku pom taktahu lha ! Tapi sumpah , i wish he was mine until forever . Words couldn't describe how happy i am . Memang happy . I wish he will always be with me , no matter what :') Thanks kat zizie yang banyak bagi semangat semua . Bestfriend , you are apart of my life and i won't never forget that zizie . I heart you bestfriend . Muachh !

To him , if you read this entry , i just want you to know how much i love you , i adore you , i want you , i miss you and every night , i always feels like hugging your body and i'll stay warm until morning . Oh shit man , God send you from hell to complete my life . I wish you will also feel the same stupid , damn feeling . Hell yeah . I love you so freakin' much and i wish i can hug and kiss you everyday . I wish i can always feel your hot breath , and i won't let you go . I'll promise to myself as long you loving me , i'll always give the fuck damn feeling to you . Sorry spoilt english , :')

*Laparnya , mana nasi lemak aku ni ? Haisho !
thanks for reading :)♥ ♥ ♥